Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Weddingwire.com wedding ban of bridal business destroying theives.



WeddingWire.com clan of business theives. See below from the BBB on who to contact.

Additional Informationtop
BBB file opened: March 10, 2011 Business started: 11/10/2006 in MD Business incorporated: 11/10/2006 in DE
Type of Entity
Corporation
Business Management
Mr. Lee Wang, Chief Operating Officer Mr. Timothy Chi, CEO Mr. Jeff Yeh, CTO
Contact Information
Customer Contact: Mr. Lee Wang, Chief Operating Officer Principal: Mr. Timothy Chi, CEO

3 comments:

  1. I'm a photographer who has been listed on WW for several years. I have all positive reviews. I caved and started paying in Feb 13 to see how it would go, I gave it 3 months. 4 months later I have decided after reviewing their forums and doing more research that I don't want to be a part of WW anymore. Their response? You have no choice. They will not remove my listing. How is this possible? When you call your power company and tell them you don't want service anymore, they cancel your account and cut off your service. How can WW do this?! Im fighting this till the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This information is priceless. Where can I find out more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete